[nabs-l] Clickers for school

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:15:23 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have been using a clicker for about 2 years now.
The model my university uses has an accessible version, though I had
to get it ordered from somewhere in Utah rather than my university's
textbook store.
The clicker has its A-E buttons labeled in Braille and when the system
receives your answer, it vibrates so you know when the professor's
device receives your answer.
In class I just ask my professor or TA to read outloud the questions
and choice options.
Hope this helps.
--Miso