[nabs-l] Braille Sense U2 vs Braille Note Touch

Kathryn Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:12:02 UTC 2016

Miso,
I have the Braille Sense U2 qwerty keyboard model, and I have to say it's an
awesome device. It's light weight, and it can easily be put in a back pack,
or any other bag used for school, ETC. I'll be checking out the Braille Note
this Monday in more detail, as I want to get a sense of what it is like, but
I'm more a fan of my Braille Sense. I'd say do your research on both
devices, before making a decision.
I do hope this helps.
Take Care,
Kat Bottner