[nabs-l] Braille Sense U2 vs Braille Note Touch

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:58:41 UTC 2016

Another note about the BrailleNote Touch is that inside the carrying case
that comes with it, it weighs twice as much as the Apex, because the
BrailleNote is 2 pounds and the carrying case is 2 pounds. I ended up buying
a new, lighter, leather case from Executive products, I think, and I really
like it, but the drawback is no physical keyboard. I'm fine with that
because I didn't like the physical keyboard in the carrying case--it isn't
Bluetooth as far as I can tell, it's just pressing on the screen like your
fingers would do when using touch braille, and once I got the hang of touch
braille, I was more accurate with that. Also the new carrying case doesn't
have coverings over the sides of the device shifting around and turning it
on and off all the time either.