[nabs-l] Study-abroad and Accessible Blogging Sites

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:20:57 UTC 2016

Hi Kenedy,
Definitely check out Mobility International USA. I didn't know they existed
before I went abroad, and everything I've read about them since indicates
that they're really helpful. The biggest problem I had in rural Italy is I
faced a lot of discrimination. People were very unwilling to let me enter
shops or restaurants with my dog, even though Italy has access laws like the
ADA. People were also generally angry at my nerve to live independently so
far from home. Obviously this is not true of all European countries though,
so you may not have this problem.
And I second the recommendation about wordpress. It's free and very good.
Feel free to email me off list if you have other questions about either
studying abroad or blogging.
Best,
Jameyanne