[nabs-l] Study-abroad and Accessible Blogging Sites

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 20:22:28 UTC 2016

Hello Keneddy and all,
Although it is little bit different than what you are asking, I am
currently studying abroad here in the United States.
Cultural adoptation, knowing health and education system, language,
food and accessible materials can be challenging.
I find pretty useful to contact blind people especially students who
are living in that country.
I learned a lot from my NFB friends about how the system works here in
terms of blind life. Beyond this, NFB provides me a various group of
friends that
I probably would not have as just a student.
If you want to hear more, please contact me, so we can skype or call each other.
It sounds exciting. Good luck.