[nabs-l] Accommodation Rights and Not Using Disability Services

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:39:59 UTC 2016

Again, most of the policies described above are intended to protect
students with hidden disabilities from being outed to their
professors. If you have a visible disability like blindness and are
willing to disclose it, however, this matter of anonymity is no longer
a problem.
Arielle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kmaent1%40gma