[nabs-l] Emotional Support and NVDA

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Mon Feb 1 02:02:19 UTC 2016

Hi this message is for Elizibith. My name is Tony Sohl and both mhy
wife and I use system Access and it has a very clear voice and we don't
know if this would hlep you right now with your situation but it's
worth a shot.

To get a free trial, visit:
http://www.satogo.com

This uses the dec-tralk speech synthesizer and this might be helpful for you.

--
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the