[nabs-l] regarding emotional support

Sam Nelson nelsonsam68 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:11:35 UTC 2016

Hy Ariel,
 Cool!
 The link is.
 https://groups.io/g/blind-mentalhealth
 Thanks.
 Sam

Check out my blog
 matterstosam.wordpress.com

 Want Psychology today to add consumer review feature to their therapist
directory? Sign this  pitition!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/447/835/607/ask-psychology-to-add-consumer-re
view-feature-to-therapist-directory/

I am evaluating the quality of mental healthcare across the US. Help me by
taking my survey!
https://samjess.wufoo.com/forms/m1ww2j1h0w1w045/