[nabs-l] Hello

Anya Avramenko annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:32:24 UTC 2016

Totally agree with you. Often times I receive over 50 e-mails within one
day. It's getting crazy, and I may just do the same thing. It can be pretty
frustrating because a lot of those e-mails could be sent to a person who
asked a question instead of having everybody to be a part of the unnecessary
correspondence.