[nabs-l] Hello

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:59:27 UTC 2016

I don't disagree with you. You may want to consider creating another e-mail account solely for list serves and checking it whenever you have time. If you have an iPhone, you can easily delete the threads that don't interest you and read the ones that do. I find this to be a pretty good system. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone