[nabs-l] Something that I would like to share with you Mac Users!

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:19:09 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? As the subject line says it all! I will like to share with you about a podcast from  Apple Vis that  explains to you how to  create an specific commander in order to fast forward  and rewind using the VoiceOver say all command. just to let you know, if you don't  know if you want to go to Safari fast you can do option S, for  mail, yu can do option M,  and  in order for voiceOver to tell you the time you can do option T twice. Those are commanders. The podcast  that I will post the link below oly shows how to create the  fast forward and rewind  commanders. But if yu follow the same steps yu can create your own commanders for other things guys! For instance, I created my commanders. In  order to interact with a item I have option apostrophe, to stop interacting, I have option comma, to turn off and on the track pad commander , I have option J, and  for the screen curtain I have option c. By creating the screen curtain commander I odn't have to use the three fingers triple tap guys! I just find these interesting! I just wanted to share it with you guys! The link will be below in ordr for yu to listen to it! Maybe some of yu heard about this, but I just wanted to share it! Hope this helps  someone in ordr to have a great Mac   Experience!  And if yu need help in setting this ups fo r you, just contact me off list and I help yu with that! I look forward in hearing from you  soon. Thanks and God bless!! http://www.applevis.com/sites/default/files/podcasts/AppleVisPodcast753.mp3 , Link,

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone