[nabs-l] Neuroanatomy

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:07:32 UTC 2016

We are looking at brain images on slides and cross sections of brains, and pictures of skeletal regions of the head and all that kind of stuff, in my neuropsychology class, but they are all just pictures.
My professor has said he will try to find a model of a brain, which is good, but i am not certain that that alone will be enough for me to access all the information everyone else is getting from all these pictures. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions anyone can give me.
Thanks!

Anna E Givens