[nabs-l] Neuroanatomy

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:38:21 UTC 2016

Anna,

A brain model will definitely be helpful. What resources are available at
your college for making tactile pictures? That could also work.

I am not sure if you are a Braille reader, though I veaguely remember you
saying you are not but if you are, there is a book out there called
"Anatomy Atlas" that has pictures of many parts of the body, including the
brain! They are tactile, and parts are labeled in Braille.
Actually, even if not are not a Braille reader, this might help you,
because of the tactile drawings. It sounds like someone else on the list
has stuff for you too. Either way, there's lots of options!

Hope this helps!
Kennedy Stomberg