[nabs-l] New here

angelaroberts10886 at gmail.com angelaroberts10886 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:00:15 UTC 2016

Hello, my name is Angela, and I'm new to this mailing list.
I'm currently attending The Hadley School for the Blind, and hope to venture onto College once I Attane my High School Diploma.
I'm having a bit of trouble with my Math class, because I'm no longer able to read large print, and I also wasn't tought Braille in regular school.  I'm currently losing what remaining vision that I do have, and I'm not sure what to do.
My states VR program said that they can't provide me the equipment that I need, because I'm not in a post secondary educational program. I was unable to get my high school diploma at my regular school.

Sent from my iPhone