[nabs-l] I need successfull DSO examples

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Mon Feb 8 17:51:54 UTC 2016

Hi Elif,

I am glad to help! :)
My school is Houghton College. They can email casa at houghton.edu if
they would like to speak with someone here about how they accommodate
their students with disabilities.
My college has a digital texts cordinator on campus part time that
converts textbooks and other handouts Etc. for classes that are given
to her by either students or by professors. She also formats exams
that may not be accessible. (She is part time because this is a small
private college).
The disability office is also really great at providing tutors,
readers, scribes and I got a textbook in braille one semester.

Hope this helps.