[nabs-l] I need successfull DSO examples

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:01:30 UTC 2016

After having a rough start at Utah Valley University, the head of our ASD dept worked with me to get my classes fixed, we worked to get assistive technology for campus, and they genuinely care so at this point even though accessibility will probably always be a struggle, Utah valley university has some pretty great people.

Chelsea Peahl