[nabs-l] OT: Help Wanted For An Up And Coming Project

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:07:21 UTC 2016

Hi David and all,
Just a friendly reminder that radio show-related announcements are
usually off-topic for this list, unless you explicitly describe how
they are blindness-related. Using the word "OT" in the subject line
does not make the off-topic message permissible, as it still
contributes to the high volume of list messages. Recently there have
been complaints about the large number of messages that come through
this list. To reduce the email clutter, we want to ensure that all the
messages coming through are clearly related to blindness, the NFB, or
both.
If you would like to receive future announcements from David regarding
his broadcasts, feel free to contact him privately. I would like to
offer David the chance to send announcements to those who want to read
them. This list just isn't the place to do that.

Respectfully,
Arielle Silverman, Listserv Moderator