[nabs-l] Call for State Updates for February NABS Notes

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:00:43 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,
It's that time once again! Please send any updates or announcements from your state student division to me by Sunday, February 21 to be included in the February edition of the NABS Notes. If you have any questions or concerns about state updates or the Notes as a whole, please feel free to contact me. Please send all updates and questions to me at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com . I look forward to reading and including your updates and announcements!
All Best,
Hindley

Sent from my iPhone