[nabs-l] Do You Think This is Real?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:07:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
I received an e-mail earlier today about an app that somebody
needs help beta testing.  Judging by the way it is written, it
has no signature and I don't really know who this person is, I
can't tell if this is a real project or if it is just spam.  Has
anyone heard of this?
I'm pasting the text of the e-mail (verbatim wording and
grammar):
 hi Vejas, i am tom.  contacting you to request advice.  we are
working with
a group of fifty visually impaired and blind beta testers to
develop a
non-visual networking / dating app.  would very much appreciate
if you
could kick the tires on the app, and share your feedback with our
group of
volunteers.