[nabs-l] academic library access

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Tue Jan 12 22:57:24 UTC 2016

Kaiti,

You bring up a very good point! I am the  only blind student at my college,
and the first blind student there in twenty years, not to mention the
firststudent who relies comletely on Braille.
As a result, my campus has no computers with JAWS or other screen readers,
asside from my own personal laptop. This means that if something happened
with my technology, I would have to rely solely on a human reader.

However, I do try to avoid human readers if I can, that way I am only bound
by my own schedule.