[nabs-l] academic library access

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 02:38:15 UTC 2016

Good evening, Kenedy,

         If that is your style of learning, then,
I guess, have at it. Whereas I believe in
traveling, living, and learning taking place in a
social environment. After all, humans are social
creatures and  Everybody regurgitates the stuff
they impart through differently shaded vantages.
Thus allowing for a different understanding. And,
of course, Kenedy, there is no disrespect intended!
Happy Tuesday!