[nabs-l] Graphic Novels

Keight Best bestca21 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:29:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

I did some searching around and found this lovely site that I hae only
heard good things about called graphic audio.
https://www.graphicaudio.net/

Also, there is comics empower: www.comicsempower.com/ Mainly, Comics
Empower does their own comics as of right now and are looking to
further their horizons. However, I'm sure Guy might be able to help
you if you asked. I have had a few email correspondence with him and
he is extremely nice.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Caitlin