[nabs-l] Legislation

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:34:27 UTC 2016

Hey,
UnfortunatelyI was unable to attend the legislative workshop that nabs put on at the Connecticut convention, and I was hoping that Information would be sent out about that workshop so that all of us could better learn and understand about legislative matters and how to get involved with them.  However, I have still not seen anything.  So I was wondering if anyone knew how we can get our hands on this info.  I think it would be helpful for students to have this.  If anyone has info can it be sent out?

Thanks.

Anna E Givens