[nabs-l] Request For State Updates for January NABS Notes

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:29:48 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Federationists,
NABS wants to hear from your state student division! Please consider writing an update or announcement for the January edition of the NABS Notes about what your division has been up to. Please send all announcements to me by Saturday January 23 at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com . Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, and I look forward to including your announcements and updates.
All Best,
Hindley

Sent from my iPhone