[nabs-l] Request For State Updates for January NABS Notes

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Fri Jan 29 19:49:12 UTC 2016

Hello Hindley,

It was so good to finally meet you this week. I had a great time on the Hill and had an opportunity to meet with all of Arizona's congressional leaders. I hope things went well for you as well. Is it too late for Arizona's NABS notes updates?

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering Graduate Student
QwikEyes CEO