[nabs-l] Accessible on-line presentation methods

pnwthorsen at aol.com pnwthorsen at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 17:10:39 UTC 2016

Hello all,

What, if any, platforms have any of you found accessibility friendly when wanting to conduct a webinar or to give an interactive online presentation?  I am putting together an online class and am looking for a program to present on.  I am familiar with Cisco WebEx, but it does not function with inverted screen.  Does anyone have experience with presentation programs that work with color inversions.  I would not be using a screen reading program, but would use contrast features on my computer.  I am open to any and all suggestions for accessible online presentation methods.

Thanks,
 Heidi Thorsen