[nabs-l] Questions About the Master Student Email List

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 22 23:28:55 UTC 2016

Hello, I haven't received anything from that list in a while and I'll about a month or so. Hopefully David, will shed some light on this email list.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789 at yahoo.com<mailto:jhud7789 at yahoo.com>

On Jan 22, 2016, at 2:18 PM, Elizabeth Mohnke via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org<mailto:nabs-l at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hello All,

Please forgive me if sending this email to the email list is the wrong thing
for me to do. However, I am not completely sure who would be the best person
to contact in regards to this issue.

It appears as though I am no longer receiving emails from either the NFB
master email list or the NABS student master email list. I tried
presubscribing to the NABS student master email list without any success. I
also tried contacting David Andrews using the email that was provided on the
information page for this email list without any success either. So I am not
quite sure how to go about presubscribing to either one of the master email
list.

Since I am not receiving any emails from the NABS student master email list,
I would greatly appreciate it if the information sent to the NABS student
master email list be sent to this email list as well.

Thanks,
Elizabeth