[nabs-l] Questions About the Master Student Email List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 24 00:45:15 UTC 2016

I didn't intentionally ignore messages from you, I haven't received
anything.  I checked the list of addresses that excludes people from
the student and other master lists.  You are not on it, so there is
nothing blocking you from this end.  Your stuff could be going into a
spam folder, or is filtered out.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org