[nabs-l] Small colleges

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:22:11 UTC 2016

Hi Ana thanks for your message.  I went to a small community
college where I completed the first two years of college.  I met
a lot of wonderful people there.  The Disability Support Services
"(DSS) staff were especially helpful.  I worked closely with the
DSS helper on the Oviedo campus because that is where I was
taking classes.  The class sizes run about ten to twelve students
in each classroom.  The professors were very helpful and willing
to provide me with the appropriate accommedations to complete my
coursework.