[nabs-l] Reasonable Accommodations in the College Classroomunder the Ada

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:26:19 UTC 2016

It is not the responssibility of the professor but that of the
disability office to provide readers, scribes Etc.
It is a student's responsibility to communicate with the
professor and disability office about how to adapt assignments.
I have had readers, scribes and tutors throughout my undergrad
thus far.
I find it helpful to request syllaby before the class starts so I
can schedule meetings as soon as possible with the professor if I
have concerns.
God Bless,
Christina
"Slow down.  Just breathe.  All we have is all we need...I'm not
scared to lose it all when all I have is beautiful." --Icon for
Hire