[nabs-l] Reasonable Accommodations in the College Classroom under the Ada

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 02:20:02 UTC 2016

I'm not sure that it's the professor's responsibility to provide sighted
assistance. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but then it would seem reasonable
that a blind student could partner up with someone from class or use a
reader to tell what images are wanted and apply the images to a Word
document as requested. Advertisement relies a lot on visual stimulus. If
this is an area you're planning on entering, this would be a great time to
figure out a system that will help you contribute to future projects. It's
going to take some creativity, but I think it's doable. Best of luck to you.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/