[nabs-l] College Math

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Sat Jan 30 14:42:36 UTC 2016

I did too.
I got to the point by the end of high school where I liked math. I did
the best in Geometry (never had time to get to trigonometry).
That is not an option in college sadly because there is not one to
transcribe the work into print.
If I could have done the entire Stats course in braille I would have
probably done a whole lot better.