[nabs-l] Uber

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:50:47 UTC 2016

hi, so i personally do net have the driver come in with me, what i do though i ask for explicit directions to the door. i understand that new buildings can be. Intimidating. So what I do is that I walk through the front door, I step to the side so I am not in the way of human traffic and I analyze my surroundings, I feel where it seems open and where it seems closed with air currents, and I listen to people talking and see what direction they are in, and then I will approach somebody and Plyely ask them for detailed instructions to where I am trying to go in the building, I use my cane in a pencil grip and really focus hard on where it sounds open and where it sounds closed, once you start doing it more often you will get the hang of it, something that I do in training is that I go to new businesses and I try to find certain office numbers, and also I travel around busy molls, feel free to contact me off the list with more questions in regards to travel

Sent from my iPhone