[nabs-l] I have a fear that I've lost confidence in myself.

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:41:38 UTC 2016

Hi Maria thanks for your message.  I often feel like I have lost
confidence in certain areas as well.  Since my return from Summer
camp in 2010 I have tried to regain some of my independence.
When I first started attending UCf I learned the route from the
parking lot to the library.  By the time I began my first
internship I was able to walk from the parking lot to the library
on my own.  You will gain your confidence with time.