[nabs-l] ways to lose weight

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:15:19 UTC 2016

It does. I'm not sure about joining a health club or anything like
that, unless I can find a sport in my area. Other than that, I'd
rather exercise at home. I like calisthenics, too, and I try doing
them and walking and sometimes trying to dance. I'm just worried I
won't lose weight.
I guess it's a vanity thing. I want to lose a certain amount of weight
before school starts up. It would be nice to purchase smaller sizes
and feel pretty again.
But now, health problems have cropped up in my family, so, of course,
I want to be healthy, too. Anyway, thank you for helping, guys. Sorry
for ranting.