[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:35:33 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone at convention who went to the exhibit
hall, saw the Neo-Braille, presented by Irie AT.  It is a
notetaker that is so new that many people have not heard of it.
In fact, I never heard it announced anywhere else at convention,
so if I hadn't gone to their table I probably never would have
heard about it myself.
If you did see it, I would appreciate it if you could tell me
your opinion on it and whether you feel it would make a good
notetaker.  I currently have a Braille note and am looking within
the next year of either getting the one I just described, or a
Braille sense U 2.
Thanks.
Vejas