[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:46:57 UTC 2016

Yes I did see it.  The guy from Irie didn't know much about how
the software or user interface works (Irie is only the
distributor not the manufacturer), so I don't know how efficient
it is to actually use.  It is less expensive than the Braillenote
Touch though with significantly better memory, processor speed,
and running a newer version of Android, and most importantly for
me will have the option of a qwerty smart case, so I am very
excited to learn more once it actually comes on the market at the
end of the month.