[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Cullen G gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:25:25 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I did not get to look at the Neobraille, but I did get a good look at the Braillenote Touch and the Elbraille. Both units were awesome, but I preferred the touch. I have been a Braillenote user for several years now, and I am very pleased with the upgrades done on the touch. I will be receiving a touch very soon, and will let you know what my thoughts are. I look forward to testing it out.
Cullen