[nabs-l] Sharing Facebook posts with the iPhone and VoiceOver

Kristen Steele kskristen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:02:20 UTC 2016

Hey, Lucy!

Yes, I have shared other friends' posts successfully from my iPhone.
Instead of clicking on the post to expand it, there's also a shortcut.
If you have VO hints turned on in Settings, it will read the status,
then announce, "Two-finger double-tap to interact with this story."
Once you two-finger double-tap on that particular status, you will be
presented with an alert, asking you to select an action. Swipe until
you find Share and double-tap. Then, you will be taken to a page to
review/customize your post. (You can also use this shortcut to like or
comment on a story more quickly, if you don't want to read the rest of
the comments.)

HTH, and hope things are going well! :)
--
Kristen