[nabs-l] thumbdrive

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Wed Jul 13 18:36:12 UTC 2016

The thumb drives are loaded with resources such as NVDA, resume, cover letter, CV, and interviewing templates and resources, fitness tips from the We fit program of the NFB, and other things to help students.

The drives are $8 and Kathryn Webster would be the person to contact if you wish to purchase one unless you are in Colorado and Garret Moony has some you could purchase from him directly. Thanks for asking and please let others know.

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D candidate
QwikEyes CEO http://www.qwikeyes.com/ <http://www.qwikeyes.com/>

“let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you, all things are passing away: God never changes. patience obtains all things. whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
-- St. Teresa of Avila