[nabs-l] Transition to college

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:21:08 UTC 2016

Hey NABS!

I am trying to collect some information and hoping that this may be a useful place to do so. I need to hear about people's experiences or thoughts on the process of transition, so here are some questions to help direct this discussion:

1.  How smooth was your transition from high school to college? (Please explain)

2. What did/do you struggle with in college? (This could be academic or social or anything else college related)

3. What do you wish you had been told or taught before starting college?

There are more questions but let's start with that.

I would love to hear about these topics from everyone.  And feel free to email me off list if necessary.

Thanks much,

Anna E Givens
annajee82 at gmail.com