[nabs-l] considering the possibility of adding either a windows tablet with JAWS or NVDA, or an iPad with Voice Over to my arsenal of tech gadgets.

Kayla Weathers kaylaweathers51590 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 02:44:44 UTC 2016

Hi NABS,
I’m considering the possibility of adding either a windows tablet with
JAWS or NVDA, or an iPad with Voice Over to my arsenal of tech
gadgets. I would be pairing a Bluetooth keyboard with the device as
well. In terms of productivity, I’d be interested to hear anyone’s
experiences with using either of these devices. I’m particularly
interested in features such as word processing
(reading/writing/editing,) web browsing, emailing, and file sharing as
well as the accessibility of accessing PDF documents. I appreciate and
welcome any feedback.
Thanks, Kayla
--
Kayla Weathers.