[nabs-l] German Teen Losing Vision

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:25:39 UTC 2016

I really hope that the support of blindness in Germany is better
than in Lithuania, where my grandparents are from.
I went to a library there.  I had learned Lithuanian Braille, and
this was done very incorrectly, with no capital signs at all.
Blind students would often work in a sheltered workshop, and,
while in class, their mothers were often their aides
(embarrassing!)
Vejas