[nabs-l] German Teen Losing Vision

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:39:31 UTC 2016

Hi there,

Thanks for everybody's responses. They have all been helpful and the student has really appreciated all of this information.

Julie, I have given the student the email address you used to respond to this list, which I hope is all right. I am not sure if they will contact you because they seem hesitant, but just a heads up that they may decide to do so in the future.

Again, I'm really appreciative to everybody who responded. I'm hoping to keep in contact with the student, so if there are any further developments, I may reach out to others again. I also appreciated learning a little about what others have said about the treatment of blind students in a couple of other places.

Thank you all so much,

Ellana Crew, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students