[nabs-l] Thunderbird Email Client Questions

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:27:54 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? Do anyone here use the thunderbird email clients for your email accounts?  If so, what are the  steps in using it? I'm just wondering since I install it last night on my windows 10 computer. Now I'm using JAWS 17 on my computer,and I don't know is this client compatible with JAWs? Someone told me that thunderbird is the same as Windows Live mail 2012, but my problem is that I want to go back to my foldrs, change between  email accounts since I have two email accounts, and go to my settings in order to change soem settings. In other words, I want to go read my hotmail account,and then go to my gmail when I want,adn vise versa guys! I use to have my hotmail email account on Windows Livemail 2012, but it does not work anymore since Windows Live mail 2012 does not work anymore with a micrsoft account. So I decided  to get Thunderbird eamil client is my other option as a free client. I will really appreciate it if you can help me with this matter guys! I want to use Thunderbird as I used Windows live mail.  I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.2