[nabs-l] Introduction

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:54:51 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm Cricket Bidleman, a new member of the list. I just thought I'd
introduce myself, though some of you may remember me from convention.
I live in California, in a tiny town that's kind of in the middle of
nowhere, halfway between San Diego and San Francisco. I'm currently
attending Morro Bay High School and will be a senior in August. After
that, I'm planning to double major in physics and computer science, my
two favorite STEM subjects. Other than that, I'll keep it brief, since
I doubt anyone wants to read a long email. I'm sure I'll be able to
learn a whole lot from this list, and I hope that I'll be able to
provide some helpful advice or 9sight on occasion. Do feel free to
contact me on or off list at this email address. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket Bidleman