[nabs-l] Math courses

Aaron blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:13:31 UTC 2016

Dear NABS List members,

I read every post but don't post much due to classes. I have learned a lot
from this group and will continue to stay subscribed after I graduate
college this year in the spring of 2017. My question to you guys is what
have you done for math and science classes to make them accessible? All math
classes at my college use the my math lab online system which is not
accessible with any screen reader that I have tried including NVDA, JAWS,
Window Eyes and even System Access. I have thought about taking computer
courses in beginning coding and IT to make up for these courses. Thoughts
and comments would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have a custom built
computer that I use for everything. I am also wondering to cut down on
carrying back and  forth from home to college, would a laptop be a good
idea? I have an android phone and also an iPad. Just trying to figure
everything out. Thanks for any advice anybody can give.

Thanks,

Aaron Linson

CEO Blind Faith Project <http://www.facebook.com/blindfaithproject>

CEO Linson Productions