[nabs-l] Math courses

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:42:25 UTC 2016

Hi Aaron,
What course would you like to take?  There are many techniques and much of it comes down to the specific class and then personal preference or skill.
Let us know what specific questions you have.
I will say that if using braille is an option for you, it often tends to be extremely helpful for math and science.  But there are other ways too.

Thanks,

Anna E Givens