[nabs-l] Thoughts and Prayers for Harley Fetterman

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:46:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

A couple months ago I posted to the list requesting assistance for one of
the members of my home state student division. Harley Fetterman needed,
still needs white cell donations. Yesterday I received news he has taken a
turn for the worse, and so if you know Harley, it would be worth your
reaching out to him, reminding him he has not been forgotten. My own updates
on the situation are frustratingly delayed. At any rate, I post this to the
list in hopes that people will keep Harley in your thoughts and prayers. I
am not always as devoutly religious as I would like, but I happen to believe
in the power of prayer and hope those interested might add their own voices
toward a request to keep our member alive and on some kind of road to
recovery. I myself have never met Harley. Yet, he is a fellow Texan, and for
you, he is a fellow Federationist. This is one of those moments where if we
genuinely believe the NFB is a family, one of our most stalwart brothers
needs us.

For additional information, here's the NFB of Texas blog post previously
shared:

http://www.nfbtx.org/news.php?id=11

Thanks for reading. #HarleyStrong

Joe