[nabs-l] Thoughts and Prayers for Harley Fetterman

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Fri Jul 22 15:10:02 UTC 2016

Joe and all,
Thank you for posting this. We here in Texas are definitely praying
hard and keeping Harley in our thoughts. I know him personally and can
vouch that he is an awesome person with so much ahead of him. I would
like to encourage you all to also please keep him and his family in
your thoughts and prayers. If you know him personally, I know that
sometimes he checks Facebook, Twitter, His texts and Hey tell
messages. I know that he would love to hear your get well messages. At
our Texas Caucus, we sang him Happy Birthday and sent the video to his
family and Norma Crosby said a personal message to him on behalf of
all of us during General Session.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer